x
Beta Member

Admin not able to login to Appointments App

Hello!

I am an admin on the Square account and have complete access to every bit of the Square system - online, in the POS on the iPad as well as manage Shopventory. I cannot, however, login to the Square Appointments app to check on changes I am making in the system with regards to the library item view from within the iPad app itself. Since I am working remotely due to COVID, I cannot go to the shop. When I try to login with my Square account email, which is what I use for everything else, it gets past the sign-in screen, says it's getting calendars - then drops back to the first screen I see, asking me to sign in. Please advise!

James Wilkinson
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Alumni

Hey @JPWilkinson,

Thanks for reaching out.

This definitely sounds strange, what internet browser were you using?

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seciรณn y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 9
Beta Member

I'm not - I'm using the Appointments app on my iPad. But when I access the account Dashboard online, I am using Chrome and I also use Safari Technology Review - I am on a Mac.

James Wilkinson
Message 3 of 9
Beta Member

I've reached out to support almost a month ago - and I've not heard from any one - please have them look into this ASAP.

James Wilkinson
Message 4 of 9
Admin

Hey @JPWilkinson,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you've had issues using Appointments!

I actually saw another case of this issue that was fixed recently by updating the app - can I confirm which version of the app you're using on what device, and if there is an update available?

If this doesn't help please send me a PM with the email you used to contact support (please don't post it in a public thread!) and I will see what's happening with your support ticket!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 5 of 9
Beta Member

@Seamus sent you a message on Friday - haven't heard from either you or anyone from support...

James Wilkinson
Message 6 of 9
Admin

@JPWilkinson Sorry for the delay - I can see your case is now with a Canadian rep. Heads up if you're a Canadian seller we have a dedicated Seller Community for Canada!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 7 of 9

I have admin rights and I cannot access the appointments. The owner set up my admin rights for me to access everything since I'm the tech to fix stuff in the system. Everytime I goto appointments it keep asking me to get started. I hit free version and put in my credentials. It just gives me an error. What do I do?

Message 8 of 9
Admin

Hi @briand2024, thanks for posting and welcome to the Community ๐Ÿ‘‹.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues logging in. I'd be happy to help!

Could you share a screenshot of the page you go to, to sign in? Could you also share what error message you're getting?

Message 9 of 9