x
Beta Member

Appointment hours offered

I use square appointments and online booking for the past two years. I love it but i have an issue for hours offered. It says no hours are offered in the evening even if the service can be performed  at 6 pm and finished for 7:30 pm ( closing time). It only offers 5 pm to clients. How can i change this? Thanks for your solutions 🙂

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Melaniejanis

Thank you for being a loyal Appointments seller! 

There is a Setting to double check to help with the operating hours issues on your Appointments. 

Go to your Dashboard > Account & Settings > Business > Locations > Scroll down to Business Hours. 

Changing these settings will allow your customers to book those later appointments. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Here in Quebec we have a 8 pm curfew due to covid 19 and my hours are from 13:00- 19:30. Clients wish to take appointment for a colour that is 75 min and appointments only offer 5 pm for appointment. I tryed even shrinking the service but still doesn’t offer. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

@Melaniejanis

Ah I see! This really depends on your the duration of your services. Do you have the block time enabled on any of your services? 

Whenever you have the Block Time - our system has to have enough time for the time durations and any block time to fit into that spot. For example, If you have a one hour and 30 min service and a 15 min block - it won't show any openings past 5:45pm.

Does that make sense? I know it can get a little muddy when using block time with your service time. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4