x

Assign services to staff

I am struggling to find the functionnality of assigning specific services to specific staff member. I know it exists as it is described here in Square documentation. I do not want clients to be able to choose the staff member they want, but instead be able to manage human resources when someone books an appointment.

The documentation leads to services management, but I can't find where I am supposed to set what I want. I know it can be done as I have already done it once. 

I have Square premium and appointment plus, so I should have access to all functionalities

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @ochevrier

First of all, I want to welcome you to the Seller Community. The "Assign Services to Staff" feature helps make sure your staff has the correct services assigned to them in the back end so they get assigned the correct appointments when your Customers book.

At this time Square Appointments Online booking will automatically assign a Staff Member as a requirement to confirm there is availability. I will recommend you reach out to our Appointments team so they can look at your needs closely and point you in the right direction or clarify whether your goal can be accomplished or if it is a Feature Request. 

You can give them a call at 855-809-9000 (English) or 855-700-2000 (French) between 6 am - 6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. If you call outside of these hours, you will be required to enter your Customer Code to validate your account.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2