x

Basic Lettermail Shipping

Hi there! So I offer basic lettermail on some of my items because they are small enough. I have a shipping profile set up that includes 3 different shipping levels - basic lettermail, expedited parcel, and express shipping. The problem is, if someone orders more than 1 item from my shop, the parcel won't fit basic lettermail. Is there a way to hide the basic lettermail option if someone chooses more than 1 item? People keep ordering 3 or 4 items and choose basic lettermail and of course the package is too big for that option. Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi @jmckartwork ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

I just noticed that I never saw your previous reply to our other thread! ๐Ÿ™ I'm very sorry that I didn't get a chance to reply to you earlier. 

I believe you should be able to change your shipping rules so that any order quantity over 1 item does not display the basic letter mail option. I'm going to run a couple examples in my test account to confirm for you. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi again, @jmckartwork ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

I'm having some difficulties recreating this ๐Ÿค” Can you give me a couple order numbers where people have been able to select the shipping option that should not be available for their cart quantity? 

Thanks in advance! 

Message 3 of 3