x

Can I use multiple Square readers with the same Square account?

I new in this and I would like to use 2 square readers with the same bank account? Can I?

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 88
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Great questions! 👍

You can definitely do this. You will just need to download the Square Point of Sale app onto each mobile device, and sign in using the same Square account (username and password). The readers don't actually have any account information tied to them - the app is the brains of the operation. 

Hope this helps!  

This post was edited by a moderator in October 2020.

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 88
87 REPLIES 87

I want multiple sales people selling in different locations - all sales transaction going into one account. Will multiple readers work on one account??

Message 85 of 88
Alumni

Yup! Sure will. Just make sure each device used is signed into the same account so all sales funnel into your linked bank account. @HudsonH 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 86 of 88

We are using multiple devices (our phones) with their own card readers for our food truck. Transfers are all going into the same bank account from each phone with no problem but the reports are not compiling on the devices nor the website. I can only see reports/totals for all my transactions on my phone and husband can only see his reports/totals. Where did I goof in the setup? How do I see all reports?

Message 87 of 88
Square Community Moderator

Hey @milehighbbq,

Thanks for getting in touch! Welcome to the Seller Community 🙂 👋

You should be able to see reports showing sales from all your devices in the Reports section of your Dashboard when signed in with the account holder's details.

In-app, are you all signing in with the same log in details, or are you using team permissions, or individual team log-ins, by any chance? 

Message 88 of 88