x

Can I set up a Square account to accept payments in Guam?

I am getting frustrated with how customer service works here. Everything leads me back here when all I need is a direct line of communication with your company.

I cannot access the square appointments app on my phone or website on my pc for some reason. When I log in it brings me back to my main dashboard and it's not there. 

I also cannot seem to order the terminal for my mobile business. I am limited to what I can use out here in Guam as my main software isn't compatible with many other POS integrations. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey @Groomer_mobile-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community, and sorry to hear about this experience thus far. 

If you're located in Guam currently, you wouldn't have access to Square Appointments, as it is not available in that country. Sorry about that. 

The Square Terminal does not work in Guam either. You can take a look here to see what countries Square Terminal is available/works in.

Really sorry about these limitations. We're working on making Square products and our phone Support Team more available in other locations. We currently don’t support payment card processing outside of the US, Canada, Japan, Australia, and the United Kingdom or in U.S. territories such as Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, and Northern Mariana Islands. In Guam you can still download the Square Point of Sale app onto a tablet or iPad and accept cash payments. While we don't have phone support outside of the countries we support payment card processing, you can always email us here for support.

Let me know if you have any questions about this! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 5

Hi Olive,

I have the same issue as I am not able to verify my identity when there's no Guam as a state option. 

We have already purchased Square Resister for business that will open soon.

Kindly message me or email me so I can find out what's our next step to set up our POS.

Thank you,

Kylie 

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello @iceunaguam We currently don’t support card payment processing in territories such as Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, and the Northern Mariana Islands. We’re working to bring payments processing to more markets and will share updates on squareup.com/news.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Hey @iceunaguam 

I ended up going with Infinity solutions in Tamuning. They have card readers on site. 
they are located upstairs of that building next to Hafa Adai motel at the light. 

Message 5 of 5