x

Can I use 2 Square readers in different cities linked to the same bank account?

I just received my order of 2 square and docks.  I want them to be linked to the same bank account.  They will be in 2 different cities.  How does that work?  Thank you

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @paulette1 - congratulations on your first post here in the Seller Community 🎉

You'll want to make sure that you are using the login credentials associated with your Square account when logging into the Square Point of Sale app from these two cities. As long as you are logged into the correct Square account, any payments processed using either of your Square Readers for contactless and chip will go to the bank account associated with your Square account.

Please let us know if any other questions come up!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @paulette1 - congratulations on your first post here in the Seller Community 🎉

You'll want to make sure that you are using the login credentials associated with your Square account when logging into the Square Point of Sale app from these two cities. As long as you are logged into the correct Square account, any payments processed using either of your Square Readers for contactless and chip will go to the bank account associated with your Square account.

Please let us know if any other questions come up!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

When I attempt to pair my second reader with my mobile device, it states it is unavailable.  How can I get it to pair and link to the same bank account as my stationery device?

Message 3 of 5

I have the same question?

Message 4 of 5

I would like to see this inquiry answered before I purchase another square reader.

Message 5 of 5