x

Can a client pay an Invoice immediately (in person)?

I’ve never used Square before, but the dashboard seems much like Tiny Invoice app.... where I can create an invoice and immediately mark it as paid and fill in the payment method before sending it off as a Receipt for payment. Can I create invoices for clients and have them pay them immediately? I’m a therapist and I want my clients to pay in the office before they leave, not send them home with an emailed invoice that they might choose to ignore. Is there a way to do this? Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello @Sliverthreads! 

You could create an invoice on the Point of Sale app. Although, if your clients are physically present you could save on fees by processing their card using one of our card readers. 

To ensure that a client pays an invoice before leaving your office, you'll have to ask them to do this. Currently our invoices can only become overdue based on date. 😀

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

Hello @Sliverthreads! 

You could create an invoice on the Point of Sale app. Although, if your clients are physically present you could save on fees by processing their card using one of our card readers. 

To ensure that a client pays an invoice before leaving your office, you'll have to ask them to do this. Currently our invoices can only become overdue based on date. 😀

Message 2 of 4

Thanks for the reply, Chad.

Now that I've used it a couple of times it's not that difficult. Using the Dashboard I create an invoice, then switch to view my invoices and it's right there, I open it up again and can pay it.

So far the only difficulty I've had is the contactless reader went to sleep on me and I see you have to take it out of the holder to press the reconnect button.

Other than that, working good now so far. 🙂

Message 3 of 4

@Silverthreads, I'm glad that it's working out for you! 

Your Contactless and Chip Reader should automatically wake up out of sleep mode when you add an item to check out. If you're constantly having to pull your reader out, I recommend checking out this thread

Message 4 of 4