x

Cannot access to the online store

Hi team!

I have been added as a team member to 2 businesses but when I go to the online section for starting it shows the below error:

Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 9.38.35 AM.png

Could you tell me what should I do?

Thanks

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Admin

Thanks for your post, @Kia_Davari.

It looks like you are logging into a Square account rather than using the appropriate login for employees. There are couple of different methods for team members to log in with, so you may want to check with the person that added you as a team member to see what you need to do.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 10

Hi @AdamB!

In the previous stage, I didn't have an account by myself and I had created one with the invitation had gotten from my clients.

After reaching out to you, I created one Square account for myself and asked my clients to deactivate the previous attempt and re-add me. 

But still, when I am going to enter those accounts through the invitations, I get an error which is like this: 

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 3.32.42 PM.png

Please let me know what should I do! thanks

Message 3 of 10
Alumni

@Kia_Davari - Justin here! 

Looks like the image you recently uploaded is broken so I'm not able to see it, but judging from the first screenshot you sent, that error occurs if the page times out due to inactivity or when there's an issue with your browser. 

Is the error happening while using Google Chrome? 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 10

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 3.32.42 PM.png

Message 5 of 10

Hey Justine! Actually, I believe it is not related to inactivity as I was on the page but just the online section was inaccessible.

Message 6 of 10

@JustinC 

I have an independent account for myself as I had to create to join the DMS Square community. Does it make a problem?

Message 7 of 10
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Kia_Davari - If you created a personal account this should not be a problem. From the picture you sent us, it seems like there is an internet connectivity issue. Can you please try this on an Incognito browser?

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seciรณn y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 8 of 10

I'm having the same issue, but it takes me to my test site, not the one I clicked on

Message 9 of 10
Square Community Moderator

Sorry to hear about the trouble here, @carlarudbergchi! Can you attach a screenshot of what this looks like from your end so we can assist a bit better? 

Message 10 of 10