x

Checkout link doesn't produce results

Whenever I create a shareable checkout link, all it says when I click it is "The requested item could not be found. Please check the link and try again". The checkout link option is on and the chain icon is blue so I have no clue to what it might be.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @HaseenGlobal

Could you walk me through how you set up the link? It sounds like a step was missed.

If you added it through your Online Store - you will need to make sure the item is set to available for the link to work. 

I will keep an eye out for your reply๐Ÿ‘€

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

I tried all 3 ways, going to the online store option on the left hand menu and then choosing online checkout, going to the online checkout option in the left hand menu, and also just going to the item itself and turning the option on, yet all of those produce the same results ๐Ÿ˜ž  

Message 3 of 5

It may just be something with my account because Iโ€™ve have issues verifying my identity, i always get an unexpected error when trying to access the online checkout dashboard, and Iโ€™m not even able to create a one page online shop because the loading screen takes forever

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

@HaseenGlobal

Hmm... that is odd. I would recommend reaching out to our CS Team directly. They would be able to see if it's an issue with your account or the Online Checkout Link. 

Use this link to get your Customer Code to reach them. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5