x
Beta Member

Combine Ticket View

One of the irks we are now seeing when using Open Tickets is that the ticket view shows tickets you have created and then other tickets have been created. For instance, we are running events that require multiple input stations. We have two square stands, where servers bring orders to have them entered and then filled by the bar, with an additional 2 terminals, and an iPad that are with other servers taking orders at tables during the event. When a server comes in and requests additions to a ticket, all the tickets in the system do not show combined. I see tickets I have created and are in alphanumeric order but they do not include tickets that have been created by other people - so it is taking time to scroll through tickets to find the one ticket you need. Is there a function to combine tickets for all open tickets so that they are not broken out between me and everyone else? It's terribly inefficient.

James Wilkinson
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

@JPWilkinson thanks for posting. This is currently a feature request, but you can always search open tickets by the customer's name and that will help pull them up much faster than scrolling through the list. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Hi Ashley!

I will bring that back to the team. Thank you! Still would prefer a unified ticket view better!

James Wilkinson
Message 3 of 3