x
Beta Member

Configure Start and End Time for Home Dashboard

Our business is open from 9am to 2am everyday - and we would like to see sales on the Home Screen to reflect this. Right now, we see sales from midnight to midnight on the Home Screen but would prefer to see from 9am to 2am instead.

James Wilkinson
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @JPWilkinson, are you referring to the time of day sales report on the Square Dashboard?

If so this would be a feature request. Currently this report will only display one day at a time. If you're talking about a different report please let me know so we can get a better idea of what you're looking for. 

Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

@Chad

On the Home Screen - it's the Gross Sales box that we need to control.

James Wilkinson
Message 3 of 6

@JPWilkinson I see what you mean! This would be a feature request like the report I mentioned above. I'll make sure to share this feedback with our Reports Team. I know of a few other late night businesses that would find this feature helpful as well! 

Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

@Chad

It would be a huge benefit to be able to set preferences for each of the options that we can see in the dashboard's home screen.

James Wilkinson
Message 5 of 6
Beta Member

@Chad  2 years on now and we still do not have the ability to look at the Home Screen in Dashboard and see a proper tallying for the business... Are we able to set the Sales Summary Report as the Home page?

James Wilkinson
Message 6 of 6