x

Could 'Reprint ticket' be 'reprint last ticket'?

Using Open Tickets you can reprint a ticket. Funny thing is when you place orders and save, the app remembers each separate round/order. But when you reprint the ticket every order made is printed again. The ability to select which ticket (read order) to reprint, rather than the entire ticket, would be much helpful?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Ah, I see what you mean @ParapluDH - currently selecting the individual item from a ticket to reprint is a limitation with Open tickets. I'm tagging your post as a feature request  and moving it to a different board so our Product Team gets eyes on this. 

If this feature was available, mind sharing an example of how this would be beneficial for your biz? 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Thanks for your quick response!!

The ability to reprint a single order ticket would come in handy in three situations:

1. Something went wrong during printing, so you need the last order ticket printed again.

2. The staff accidentally tosses the order ticket away and thus needs a new print.

3. The ability to choose which order ticket to reprint allows you to re-order a round of drinks with a single touch.

Hope this helps!

Message 3 of 5
Alumni

Ah, got it! This helps our Product Team get context behind why this feature is important for you and other Sellers. I'll make a note of this and bubble your ideas up. 

Thanks for sharing @ParapluDH! If any other Sellers have something to add around this, feel free to drop your comments here! 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Here is another thought:

Sometimes working behind the bar is very busy. I just serve as many people as I can before taking a moment to put all the drinks/items on the designated tickets. At that point there is no (more) need for an order ticket. It would a good idea to have two buttons (SAVE and SAVE & PRINT) rather than just a SAVE button.

Message 5 of 5