x

Coupons for Services and EGift Cards in Checkout

Question for the community and for Square.

I went looking for information today on why we can't use coupons for services we sell online. I found some US based community posts and I find it hard to believe this has been requested since 2017 and still NOTHING?

The coupons can be used in person, but in todays ecommerce why would it not be available when you are booking an appointment online?

Also, I had ECards available to purchase, but then noticed there is literally no where for them to input them in the check-out process in booking an appointment.

Shelley 

Spiritual Wellness with Shelley

www.shelleymota.com

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @ShelleyMota,

Thanks for writing in and welcome to our community, I noticed it's your first post 👋

I understand your frustration not having these features available yet. Right now, coupons and egift cards for Square Appointments are still considered a feature request. 

We continue to advocate for all suggestions we receive in our Selller Community and highlight the feedback users leave with our product teams. Ultimately we cannot guarantee if, or when a given feature will be released as multiple factors are considered when it choosing what to prioritise next. 

If you're curious about how feature requests work, take a look at this article. We also recommend joining our Beta Community if you'd like to test out new features before they're officially released. 

Message 2 of 2