x

Create a proposal like pandadoc?

I know about estimates, but I want to be able to send longer detailed proposals that clients can electronically sign.

Does that functionality exist in square anywhere?

thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Naha Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Seller Community! While we don't have a way to do exactly what you are looking for, you can create a contract in the Dashboard and attach it to your estimates. Your customers can review the attachments there and sign/return the attachments to you should they accept. 

Another option is working with one of our invoicing partners. You can view them all under Apps on the Square Dashboard and see if one of them fits your needs. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Thanks. Yes I do have an additional question: Can the client electronically sign this contract, so as to avoid having to print it out and physically sign it, etc? That is mainly what I want. 

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Yep! They can provide an e-signature through our contracts. 🙂

AshleyK
Message 4 of 6

Great! Since it's about e-signing, I have one more question: Is it possible for clients to e-sign the credit card authorization form as well (for the credit card on file)? Right now I can only see the option to print it, which is a bit cumbersome. 

Message 5 of 6
Alumni

Great question, @Naha!

I've seen others use software like DocuSign to allow their customers to e-sign the credit card authorization form directly - have you looked into something like this yet? Most signature software will allow you to upload a file in .jpg format, which is the format of the credit card authorization form provided in our Support Center. @Tom went into a bit more detail about how signatures work with Square in this thread.

Definitely let us know if you still have questions!

Valentina
Message 6 of 6