x

Creating a report covering ending at a particular time.

I need to create an items report for ticket sales starting June 1, 2019 (all sales for that event) and ends at 2:00 pm on July 19th. This to calculate the commission for our ticket seller. Any sales after that time were sold at the box office and not by the ticket agent. It's easy to select the date range but I can't figure out how to set an exact ending time. If i set the time in the second box at the top to, say, midnight to 2:00 pm, then I presume it will only include sales in that time period each day. How can I create a report from midnight June 1 to 2 pm July 19th?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @mackim2! You're correct about how the time frame would display if you select the parameters in the Reports section. Only transactions done between 12am-2pm for each day would appear.

You could export an Items Summary CSV from your Transactions page in the Dashboard. Once you've exported the CSV, you're able to see the time in which payments have been processed. That way you'd at least be able to see all of the transactions leading up to the cutoff time of 2pm on July 19th!

Hope this helps you out!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 2