x

Custom report to show categories with zero sales?

We're running a small consignment-style pop-up shop with items from several individuals. We've set it up so each person has their own named category to help make tracking their inventories and sales easier.

The reporting features are great for showing how much each person has sold so far, but there are a few individuals who have not yet made any sales. Their categories don't show up in sales reports at all, as far as I've seen. The only way I've been able to discover who they are is by manually comparing the full category list with the categories in the sales report and looking for missing individuals. It's a pretty slow and somewhat error-prone process.

Is there a way to get Square to generate a report of all categories with zero items/dollars sold?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hey there @goodmarket - Looks like our reporting tools doesn't have this feature developed yet. You're currently using the best workaround for tracking the missing categories/individuals from your Report.  For now, I'll tag your post as a feature request so our Product Team can see. We rely on our Sellers' feedback to implement improvements tailored to your biz needs.

Thanks for posting! 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2