x
Beta Member

Customizing Appointments View?

Hi all,

Is there a way to change the customer-facing online booking flow in Appointments so that a week view is shown with all available slots?

For example, something like this:

weekly slot view for appointment bookingweekly slot view for appointment booking

As it currently stands, customers have to click each day to view the slots available per day. With my service-based business, most of my customers don't really care which day of the week they book, but the time of day is more important to them. For example: "Any weekday morning, earlier in the week." Having to click through each day is cumbersome for them.

On my end, I'm able to see the weekly availability I have. It would be great to be able to offer that feature to my clients too.

It looks like this may need to be a feature request, but just wanted to put a post here just in case.

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @kfs24 - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community.

I'm happy to report that this has been updated so you can now view by month again 🙂 Just click the arrow, as shown below. 

screenshot_2024-04-04_at_5.02.19___pm.png

screenshot_2024-04-04_at_5.02.13___pm.png

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

Hi @kfs24 - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community.

I'm happy to report that this has been updated so you can now view by month again 🙂 Just click the arrow, as shown below. 

screenshot_2024-04-04_at_5.02.19___pm.png

screenshot_2024-04-04_at_5.02.13___pm.png

Violet
Message 2 of 4

Is it possible for my own square to go back to the old way. My website just updated and I don’t really like it. Can it just be the full calendar and they’ll select their dates instead of saying “next available date is this” and they have to click so many times to book. The previous one was just a click once and book settings 

Message 3 of 4

Hi there, @timemanagement,

The updated flow is the only available flow for the online booking. However, we will pass this additional feedback on to our team.

Ellie
Message 4 of 4