x

Online Store: How do I change the default shipping country?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Default Shipping Country

There appears to be no way in the Square Online store to change the default shipping country to anything other than the US. I am based in the UK and this is putting my customers off of purchasing as they think the site is a scam. Is there no way we can change the default shipping country please?

Message 1 of 5
Report Inappropriate Content
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @gbeton great question and welcome to the Seller Community! If your account is based in the USA and has been set up as a USA account, then you will not be able to set your main shipping location as outside of the USA. It will default to your address used when creating your account. 

You can edit your shipping settings under Settings > Shipping in the Online Store. From here you can adjust the regions you to ship to as well as the carriers you use.

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

hi

Thanks for your reply. As far as I know I'm a UK account? I have my website account through Square if that helps?

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

@gbeton thank you for letting me know! I'm sorry to have misunderstood at first. Considering you are in the UK, that does change the answer. Unfortunately, this is a known issue that despite the country your account is associated with, the default shipping location will be from the USA. 

We are actively working on a resolution for this so I will do my best to keep you posted. For now, I've moved your post to our Global Seller Community to make sure you find answers that best fit the features that Square UK offers. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. ๐Ÿ™‚

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Sorted problem, don't worry!

Message 5 of 5