x

Different images for item variations -

I have found dozens of help treads saying: 

' In Options and Pricing, you are able to choose one image for each variation'

But I do not have such an option.
Am I using a different version of Square? 

(I am an experience woo commerce user)  

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @idesign,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you're having trouble with your items!

Are you able to link me to the support article you were reading, so I can get a better idea of the context?

I'll do my best to help 🙂

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Sure - 
https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/New-to-Square/Different-images-for-item-variations/td-p/215032

I do not have such screens show in this post. 

Ultimately my goal here is to set different Images for each variation so as long an i know how I don't mind if there's an alternate way. 

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @idesign!! Thanks for the link. That is for sellers with US accounts and a Square Online Store that is tied to it. Since you're using a Woo Commerce experience, you will want to follow up with them to see if they also offer that feature. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Message 4 of 6

Tks for your reply but so far I have not connected woo commerce. I have just created a  Square account and testing it out. 

So if I understand correctly you are saying that US accounts have different features? 

Why would a feature like 'Images for Variations' would be limited to only US users? 

Sorry I just can't understand

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

I think it has more to do with the online store features than anything, as our online store is not supported outside of the US, Canada, Japan, Australia, or the UK.

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Message 6 of 6