x

Different item prices between online and warehouse outlet

Hi,

We use woocommerce for our website and it syncs the prices into Square.  

At the warehouse though our prices are cheaper and we want to be able to have those prices into the POS instead of having to manually enter them for each customer. For staff it is very difficult and needs to be quicker.

Is there a way to do this?

Ive noticed you cannot apply a set price amount discount only % across individual items. Customers buy multiple of the same item so we want that set discount to be applied to every item. Say it is a £0.50 discount on the item at the warehouse and customers are buying 50.

Currently we have to handle all that manually in Square and takes lots of time and pricing mistakes happen.

I would like to avoid having to go to the extent of having to run a second website just for the warehouse to create a sales channel dedicated to Square/Warehouse.

Anyone else have any experience of handling something like this?

Many thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

I'm not sure I fully inderstand - but I think you have a physical location and an online store and they sync betwen eachother? 

You can either:
Stop the sync and treat them as different places so the app doesn't update from woo prices. 
or, you can now use an excel sheet to manage products on the Square side of things. This has the added benifit of being able to specify different prices for the same product at different locations. So, I have two food outlets and a can of coke can be listed as different prices at each location while still being the same product. 

Use the spreadsheet option and list the reduced price for your square location and the regular price for your woo store. 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 2 of 2