x

Do I need seperate Square account for my businesses?

I have a client who has a SPA and a consulting business. Each business has a different team, different products, and pricing. Should she open two different Square accounts for using Appointment application?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

Hey @mahmoodbcan - Given the information you've provided I recommend creating a separate Square account for each business. Creating a multiple locations for the same account wouldn't work since Appointments will copy services from one location to another. For example, all spa services would be available for the consulting location and vice versa. Because of this, creating separate accounts would be the best option. For more information on how to set it up, check out Create Multiple Square Point of Sale Accounts.

Hope that helps!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Could you not just create a new location in Square and assign people and services specific to that new business?

We are in the same boat - where we are both a bar/cafe and a barbershop. Currently, our appointments are for booking with a barber - but we'd like to also be able to book table reservations. Would the above idea work? Would each location be able to have it's own online link for bookings?

James Wilkinson
Message 3 of 3