x

Does Square Appointments have the same Capabilities as MindBody?

Hello!

I am currently using MindBody to run my fitness and health clinic. I use it to book appointments and manage my contracted employees and manage memberships. Does anyone have experience with Square appointments and managing contractors who can give me some tips?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @NigelP, wishing you a warm welcome to the Seller Community! 

Square Appointments is a flexible scheduling system for your business and a simple booking tool for your clients. New and existing clients can easily find details about your services, view your availability and book appointments from your website or from your Square booking site. You can access different features and tools with Square for Appointments Free, Plus or Premium.

With the Square Appointments App for iOS and Android, you can:

• Keep your calendar up to date
  • Manage your client information
  • Seamlessly check out client transactions
  • Manage your business and your appointments calendar in one place.
  • Process contactless payments using Tap to Pay on Android.

In addition, you'll be able to manage your staff and their schedules using Square Appointments.

Please note, however, that a client is unable to book an appointment for more than one person. For example, a client can’t book a haircut for themselves and a colour treatment for someone else. They would have to create two separate appointments from your online booking site. So if you are looking to use Square Appointments for group fitness classes, this will not be possible at the moment. 

Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 2