x
Juliaquis

Does square work in the Philippines? πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­

Hi, 

I live in manila, Philippines and I am wondering if square works with credit cards and banks here. I'd like to order a square piece online but there is nothing saying whether it is able to function here. Thank you! 

Message 1 of 12
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Sean Square

Re: Does square work in the Philippines?

Best Answer

Thanks for your interest in Square, @Juliaquis

We don't currently offer card processing - nor phone support - in the Philippines. At this time we offer card acceptance with the Square app in the US, Canada, Japan, the UK, and Australia.

We're looking to bring payment processing to other markets, and we'll be sure to announce any further expansion on our website! Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Sean Square

Best Answer

Thanks for your interest in Square, @Juliaquis

We don't currently offer card processing - nor phone support - in the Philippines. At this time we offer card acceptance with the Square app in the US, Canada, Japan, the UK, and Australia.

We're looking to bring payment processing to other markets, and we'll be sure to announce any further expansion on our website! Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 12
kuyahans

Is it now available in the Philippines?

Message 3 of 12
Admin

Hey @kuyahans - No updates to share on this front. We'll make sure to announce if that changes in the future.

Message 4 of 12
kuyahans

Are there actually plans to expand? The same question was asked years ago already

Message 5 of 12
rocketman20

When will the Square Up be available in the Philippines? Please Answer. Thanks

Message 6 of 12
Admin

Hello @rocketman20! We can't share timelines here in the Community, I'm sorry. Rest assured if Square is available in the Philippines in future we'll announce it and we'll post in this thread to notify everyone! 

Message 7 of 12
jers

any update When will the Square Up be available in the Philippines? Please Answer. Thanks
Message 8 of 12
Admin

Hi @jers! Welcome to the Community.

Square is still not available in the Philippines as of right now. 

Message 9 of 12
Yodelacuesta

Hi, I am able to register with a Philippine address and business, and I would like to use woocommerce plugin for squareup to accept recurring creditcard/debitcard payments in the Philippines.

is SquareUp available in the philippines for online transactions?

Message 10 of 12