x

Getting started with Square

That's Great. I am also planning to use Square for my retail business, but unfortunately, payment gateway is not supported in India. But I believe still I can use Square as POS.

If you don't mind can you help me to understand how it works/cost involved etc..?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hi @TheJaipurStudio and welcome to the Seller Community. If you have specific questions, please post them on the community! I'm sure your peers would be happy to advise. Otherwise, I'd suggest checking out our Support Center, it has a lot of useful tutorials! 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 4

Thanks, Sean,

I would like to use Square up for my retail business. I am from India and I know payment gateway is not supported in India, but still I would like to use the Square app as POS. 

I am planning to use barcode for my inventory and billing and planning to buy ipad along with barcode scanner. Before putting all this expense I would like to know how this integration works? Does Square supports all sort of barcode scanning? 

Message 3 of 4

Disappointed with square just started and they aren't making me happy, customer service rep hung up on me, imagine that!!!!

Message 4 of 4