x

How can you sort items by newly added first?

Right now I'm very frustrated. Is there no way to sort your items by newly added from your Item Library?

We have over 5,000 SKUs in our store and I want these to be online, but when looking at our online items you see so little information at a glance. I can't see which items are sorted into categories, or which category they might be in, and there's no way to sort your search by newly added items.

Today I added 60+ comics to our store. I went to our Online store and clicked "Add from item library". Now I have 500+ comics showing in our Site Items, but trying to find the ones I just added so I can put them in proper categories is a bloody nightmare. 

There are times I can add 200 comics at a time and I need to sort them by publisher, then by title. Trying to do that without just clicking on every comic is such a headache. If I could just sort the results by "nearly added" I'd be able to select the ones I just brought over and quickly sort them into their category.

Instead I end up so frustrated trying to sort through hundreds of titles - because there's no way I can remember the exact title of which 60 I just added - I just end up walking away. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello @TheRealm

We understand your frustration. At this time, there is no way to edit your items by "Newly Added". Square Items are alphabetically sorted. 

Thank you.

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2