x

How do I change my transfers to same day or instant ?

[This post was updated by moderator in 2020 to reflect a name change - deposits are now called transfers.]

How do I change my transfer settings so I can get same day or instant transfers? 

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hello! I'm here with a quick update to this thread to share that Instant Transfers are now available in Canada! 🎉 Link a debit card to instantly send funds to your linked bank account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for a 1.5% fee per transfer. Learn how to set up and manage instant transfers in our Support Centre.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Hey @ChristineJk. Same Day and Instant Transfers aren't available in Canada yet. If these features are available in Canada in future we'll update this to let you know! You can find how to change to Same-Day Transfers at Set Up and Manage Same-Day Transfers. For Instant Transfers, check out Set Up and Manage Instant Transfers.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 5

Is this for Canadians or is this US?

Message 3 of 5
Alumni

Ah, sorry for the confusion. Same-Day and Instant Transfers are only available within the US at this time.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 4 of 5
Admin

Best Answer

Hello! I'm here with a quick update to this thread to share that Instant Transfers are now available in Canada! 🎉 Link a debit card to instantly send funds to your linked bank account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for a 1.5% fee per transfer. Learn how to set up and manage instant transfers in our Support Centre.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 5