x

Feature Request: How do I go about invoicing a company or group?

I’d like to invoice a company (3-6 employees) and I don’t currently see an option for this. Can I invoice a group instead somehow? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

@mrpurfitt Hey there! We don't currently offer a way to send an invoice to a group. But you do have the option to Add Additional Recipients while you're creating your invoice.

Group invoicing continue to be a feature request. So I'll make sure to keep passing these requests along to our Product Team!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 4

I also need this functionality.

Often, I need to send invoices to more than one person. As invoicing currently works, I have to remember to add the second person, then manually add their email address.

The "remembering to add the second person" is difficult. I'd like my invoicing system to take care of that part for me.

One option would be to allow groups, so we can send an invoice to "A GROUP NAME" and have the invoice sent to more than one person.

Another option would be add additional email addresses to the main contact person, and automatically CC the additional email addresses associated with that main contact person.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thank you for taking the time to detail how you'd use a group-invoicing functionality @betty! I agree that being able to cc others automatically would be really handy too. We'll post here to let you know if we add any features that will help you when sending invoices to groups. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4