x

How do I move an invoce to another location?

Hi,

I has a hard time figured how create an invoice in the right location using the online dashboard. 

I figured but a little late. I have many invoices created in the wrong location, causing a mess in my inventory.

Exist a way to move the invoice to the right location?

I not like the idea to delete the invoice and recreate because they were already send, some are processing, some already paid and they appears in our customers profile.

I think delete the invoice in the wrong location and recreate them in the goodone can cause disconfort to my customers

do someone a better idea?

Best

Juan Pablo

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey @Chefjuanpi

It isn't possible to change the location of an Invoice after is has been sent to your customer, or after it has been paid by your customer. Sorry about that. 

I would suggest that you could refund the payments, and then send your customers invoices from the correct location and have them pay again, but I realize that's not an ideal option. It sounds like you have a good handle on the process now, but please reply back in this thread if you have any additional questions. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

is i possible to move an invoice to another location if the next invoice scheduled has not been sent yet?

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @charlestonglow this is a great question! However; the ability to move invoices from one location to another is still a feature request. The only workaround for this will be to stop the series/initial invoice and create another invoice in the location it is designated for. 

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

I know it’s been a couple of years for this request. Any update?

Message 5 of 5