x

How to have no images on the items page (Weebly)

I have pages with menu items (Weebly and I'm in Canada).  I want a lot of those pages not to have a picture on them.  I can't find a way to do this. 

Can anyone help?

Rick Segal
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Beta Member

You can use a blank image.

Message 2 of 9

This doesn't help conserve space on the page.  I was looking for a layout that doesn't include a picture.

Rick Segal
Message 3 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @DocksideFC - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community!

At this time, the Square Online Store does not offer a thematic layout that can refrain from photos being added. Like the user mentioned above, the best workaround here would be to add images with blank white previews, although you are correct, that will most likely not conserve space.

I am happy to flag this over to our Online Store product teams as feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve our online templates. Thanks again!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 9

Hi @Joe ,

Which community forum am I supposed to be using Weebly's or here on this support location?

thx

Rick Segal
Message 5 of 9

Hi @Joe ,

It is possible I didn't explain myself correct because what I want, I can get/do.  Including @Provision for knowledge, these steps:

• Edit the site
  • Go to order Online
  • Go to Item List
  • Turn off Images.
  • Bob's yer uncle.

I've attached a screenshots of the result.  So unless there's some boogeyman, I'm missing, I'm good with this precise result.  Again, thanks for the responses.  I may have mis-stated the question.

Screenshot 2020-05-11 11.24.57.pngScreenshot 2020-05-11 11.25.53.png

Rick Segal
Message 6 of 9
Beta Member

I don't have that option on my end.

Message 7 of 9

Hi @Provision ,

I think this is a artifact of me being in Canada on Weebly and not having anything to do with Square's thing.  All of this should have been merged but, well, who knows.  At least you can point to my answer and ask the US people what's the deal.

best,

Rick

Rick Segal
Message 8 of 9
Beta Member

@DocksideFC  

We are also in Canada but we also use Square as well.

Message 9 of 9