x

How to see "Send Digital contracts to all customers upon booking"?

It seems like I don't have it in my Square Appointments because I'm on the right page which is under "Communications" but I only have "Confirmations and Reminders" and "Email Notification Customization." I'm able to click Set Up Contracts as well but nothing works, I'm not sure if this feature is available to me because it should because I see the video and on the exact apge. Can someone assist me?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Welcome back to the Community, @mardemgofficial

Happy to help you find this feature to add to your Appointments. You're in the right place to turn on this feature too. 

Go to your Dashboard > Appointments > Settings > Communications > look for this section under Confirmations and Requests. 

Please let me know if you're still not seeing this on your Dashboard. 

Thank you! 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Welcome back to the Community, @mardemgofficial

Happy to help you find this feature to add to your Appointments. You're in the right place to turn on this feature too. 

Go to your Dashboard > Appointments > Settings > Communications > look for this section under Confirmations and Requests. 

Please let me know if you're still not seeing this on your Dashboard. 

Thank you! 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Hello! So excited to finally have the digital contacts for my business. However I would love a feature to be added for the square appointments that would allow contracts to only be sent out for 1 appointment and not following appointments. For example a new client booking their first appointment gets a "New client agreement" that is only sent out for the initial appointment and all follow appointments booked it doesn't send out. As I feel like it will get annoying having clients getting contracts sent to them that they have already filled out. 

Message 3 of 3