x

I can't use my back office on the website

i cant get onto any of the sections such as account settings or anything...

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hello @bellespa - it sounds like you're having trouble viewing your online Square Dashboard? If you're seeing a blank screen or or your Dasboard isn't loading it might be caused by an issue with your web browser.

These Dashboard troubleshooting steps should help but if you still can't access your account information online do call our Customer Success team who can help further!

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

I recently got added to my bosses' Square team as business manager. She set me to have full access, primarily so that I could take over team management and invoice-creation. Unfortunately, both of these sections of my dashboard don't seem to be working properly.

(Starting from "Home")

• Selecting "Team" from left-side menu takes me to a blank page (URL /dashboard/) that says "Oh no, something went wrong. It looks like we are experiencing some problems on our end."
  • Selecting "Invoices" from left-side menu takes me to a blank page (URL /dashboard/) that says "Oops We're sorry, but something went wrong."
  • Under the Setup Guide: selecting "View Invoice Settings" takes me to a blank page with a similar message.

My boss double-checked. I do technically have "full access", so why can't I access these two sections?

Thank you!

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

That message usually means there's an issue with your computer/browser. See if you have some luck with these Dashboard troubleshooting steps posted above.

@bethjackson

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4