x

I need to join your payment gateway to accept cards payment, do you accept me from Jordan?

Hi,

I called BigCommerce on phone and they told me that Square payment gateway for credit cards accepts applications from Jordan (in the Middle East), I've online store and I sell for customers in all the world. I want to join your gateway to collect payments please, what are the requirements?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @moderns, I'm afraid that card processing with Square isn't available in Jordan yet. We'll definitely announce it if it is in future. 

BigCommerce may have another solution that you can use to accept card payments, I suggest giving them another call to clarify exactly how you can accept card payments online in your location.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

In which Countries is square card processing available? Is this information available somewhere e.g. in your website?

I am from Uganda and wanted to check if square card processing is available in my Country.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @ediauemma-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

Take a look at this Support Article which goes over the countries in which we offer card processing. Let me know if you have any questions about this. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 4 of 4