x

I want to use one tablet for the beach, one for the counter and one for the employers.

I want to open a restaurant/beach club... I want to use one tablet for the beach, one for the counter and one for the employers. I also want to have a printer in the bar and one in the kitchen. Can I connect all the devices together? so from the beach, I can send the orders directly to the bar/kitchen or from the tablet at the counter see the tables on the beach?!? If yes how can i connect all together?!? thank you for your help

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @nicolacarle!

Yes you can sign in to multiple devices to record payments โ€” just sign in using the same email address and password on each tablet. 

To mange and print your orders, you can use a feature called open tickets. There's more information about creating and printing open tickets in our Support Center.

I noticed that you're located in Mexico. Please note that card processing is not available in Mexico at this time, but you can use Square Point of Sale to set up an item library, record transactions, and view reporting.

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2