x
Highlighted

Integration with zoom.us

Does anybody have experience integrating Square with zoom.us?

I want my clients to receive a customized zoom.us conference link after they pay for my online consultation package.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Integration with zoom.us

Hi @mahmoodbcan, welcome to the Seller Community and thanks for bringing this up.

I went to check on this and we do not have a partnership with zoom.us at this time. For now, you may want to touch base with their team directly or see if our App Marketplace can offer a suitable alternative.

You may also want to check out Square Connect's Stack Overflow page. It's been a great resource for our developer community, and there's already a ton of questions that have been answered there.

Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted

Re: Integration with zoom.us

the integration can be simple to start- with an export file in the way zoom requires it and then a manual upload. Not the best way but a start. Square has to be able to export a file with the name of the buyer- his email- the item they bought on ONE line in a csv file. If this were to happen than maybe zapier could also work to automate this function of export and import from square to zoom. this is  urgent for business like our that use zoom.

Message 3 of 3