x

Is Square available in France?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Why is France not a location option]

Hi 

I am trying to set up my square up account. I am located in France, however to my surprise and annoyance there is no 'France' on the option menus when selecting the country of your business.

why???

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Bonjour @Patchy ! Nous venons de lancer le Programme Avant-Première en France. Si vous êtes toujours intéressé, n'hésitez pas à consulter cette page et contacter notre équipe. 

Emma
Community Manager, Square

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

Update: We recently launched an Early Access Programme in France. For more information visit our website.

Card payment acceptance with the Square Reader is currently available in the US, Canada, UK, Australia and Japan. 

In the meantime you can download the Square Point of Sale from the Apple App Store or Google Play to track payments and create receipts for your customers. If you currently accept credit cards with a separate card terminal or plan to in the future, you can easily record your card payments in Square Point of Sale for a complete view of all your sales in Square Dashboard.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Bonjour @Patchy ! Nous venons de lancer le Programme Avant-Première en France. Si vous êtes toujours intéressé, n'hésitez pas à consulter cette page et contacter notre équipe. 

Emma
Community Manager, Square
Message 3 of 3