x

Is my pos X printer supported or compatible with Square Point of Sale?

I want to print from square to an pos X  printer, but square is not recognizes my POS-X EVO-PT3-2GUS Evo Green Thermal Receipt Printer Autocutter USB Serial Interface. I have already added this printer and it works on other apps...What is the problem here? 
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

@GamersColiseum I'm sorry but at this time we can only guarantee support for 3rd party printers (or cash drawers) in countries where card processing with Square is available. I'll share your interest in using this printer with the Hardware team and if we can provide a list of compatible hardware for your location in future we'll let you know here!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Good morning ma'am. Please help me on how to install my xprinter  on your app, Square POS. Thank you very much.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @Jay1213,

As per Helen's post, unfortunately we can only guarantee support for 3rd party printers in countries where card processing with Square is available (US, Canada, Australia, Japan, UK).

Even then, as far as I'm aware this isn't a printer we support in any countries - most supported printers are specific Star Micronics or Epson branded printers. Again though we can't guarantee what works in the US or Australia for example, will work on our free international app.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help here!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4