x
Beta Member

Jotform as an Item Button?

We are setting up a form online with Jotform and I need to have this form linked to an item button on the POS - so that when the button is pushed the form loads into the Square POS environment - and when the form is submitted, the form closes and the POS returns to "normal" - or a side link for forms?

James Wilkinson
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller Alumni

That is not possible.  If you are using an iPad you can just load the jot form via the Safari browser.  If you have multi-touch gestures turned on and both apps launched you can easily 4 finger swipe left/right form one app to the other.  I use another program with square and this is how we do it.  It is a bit faster than pushing the home button.

Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

I realize that there are outside options available - however, we do not want employees to have to go out the Square POS system - as we have encountered issues with employees, completely logging the system out, etc. - so anything that could be done to use a 3rd Party App in the Square POS - would be a huge bonus.

James Wilkinson
Message 3 of 5
Super Seller Alumni

What are you using the form for?

Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

The forms are for incident reports, inventory counts, supply requests, kitchen waste, temperature checks... as Jotform only allows 5 forms on its free opton - these are hthe 5 we are currently considering.

James Wilkinson
Message 5 of 5