x
Admin

Live Q&A: Ask us anything about Team Management & Scheduling!

Hello! Join us on January 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST, for a Square Team Management & Scheduling Live Q&A!

Ask us about Team Management & Scheduling

@seiderman is the Product Manager for Square Team Management, focused specifically on scheduling, timecards, and the Square Team app. He'll be online on January 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST to answer your questions about Team Management and Scheduling. 

A few example questions:

• How can I use shift scheduling to improve my labor cost margins?
  • How can I share the schedule out with my team?
  • Is there a way to test out the paid scheduling features?

How does a Live Q&A work?

Click the link below to ask your question ahead of time, and we’ll answer every question on Thursday, January 28, 2021! 

Live Q&A: Ask us anything about Team Management & Scheduling!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Tagging a few folks here who may be interested in this Live Q&A about Team Management and Scheduling! Click the link to ask a question today, all answers will be shared on January 28th!

@JPWilkinson @Provision @Michael_L @LukeNieuw @WeGotYou @Scouts401 @SamuelDesgagne2 @TeriC @Kenwvs @Macdonald @kingsmillshop @Femme_Mecanique 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Tagging a few folks here who may be interested in this Live Q&A about Team Management and Scheduling! Click the link to ask a question today, all answers will be shared on January 28th!

@JPWilkinson @Provision @Michael_L @LukeNieuw @WeGotYou @Scouts401 @SamuelDesgagne2 @TeriC @Kenwvs @Macdonald @kingsmillshop @Femme_Mecanique 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 2