x
Highlighted

Machine is connected to wifi but when taking a payment it says that there is no internet connection.

When taking a payment while connected to wifi, the transaction does not go through. There is message stating that there is no internet connection, even though the machine is connected in settings. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Machine is connected to wifi but when taking a payment it says that there is no internet conn...

@physiofitness88 I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Square Terminal. These wifi troubleshooting steps should help. However, please also keep an eye on Square's Status page - our engineering team are working to resolve an issue affecting payments and logins so it's possible this issue is related. 

Helen
Seller Community Manager, Square
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted

Re: Machine is connected to wifi but when taking a payment it says that there is no internet conn...

Having the same issue but it’s only with android devices - iPhone has no problems 

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Ewefarm and welcome to the Community.

I assume you're not talking about our Terminal since you're using it with a phone.

I would recommend checking our Compatibility page to make sure whatever devices you're using together are compatible.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4