x

MailChimp Landing Pages: Removing Shipping option at Checkout

Hi, 

New to square and hope someone can help with my question. We are using Mailchimp landing pages to sell products that are pick-up in-store only. The Square checkout process has Shipping information required - we don't need this and I would like to know how to remove it please? Thanks for your help.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hello @Lidgates! I'm checking on this for you now - I'll post again here as soon as I have an update! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

Thanks @Helen. Looking forward to your answer as this may be a 'make or break' issue for us. 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thanks for your patience @Lidgates. At this time it's not possible to use the MailChimp integration to sell an item for pick up only, I'm sorry not to have better news! 

However, the MailChimp team shared the following workaround: you could set up your landing page with messaging letting customers know the item is available for pick up only. Make shipping for your item free and once the item is purchased send the customer an email to let them know their item is available for pick up. 

I know it's not ideal (workarounds rarely are!) and I've shared your feedback with the MailChimp team that this is a really important feature for you. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4