x

How to set up multiple pick up locations?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: multiple delivery locations

Hello, 

We are local farm business and have several different drop off locations on different days of the week. Do anyone know how to do this? 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Hello @JBlair85!

Do you mind elaborating a bit? When you say you have several different drop off locations, do you mean that those locations are where customers will be picking up orders?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 8

Yes we do several different drop off locations. One is the parking lot of a bakery we do business with and then we also use a mall parking lot and then our farmers market locations too. I just want to th able to list those locations, what days and time we will be there and allow the to select which location 

Message 3 of 8
Alumni

Hey there @JBlair85 - stepping in for Kassi. 

First, add your drop off locations in Square Dashboard so they sync to your Website: Account & Settings > Business > Locations > Add.

After your locations are created, switch over to your Online Store Dashboard to customize the pickup days and times under Settings > Pickup & Delivery. From there, hit 'Edit Location' and follow the prompts. You'll want to enable up Pick up opposed to Delivery since you're not delivering to their homes. 

Once configured, customers will be able to select a drop of location at checkout. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 8

Is it possible to have more then one pick up point for our online store? We have two physical stores, but it only looks like we can have one pick up point. 

Message 5 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi! Welcome to the Seller Community! 🙂

I've merged your post to an existing thread that should help answer your question, but if not, please let me know and we can keep working together. 

AshleyK
Message 6 of 8

My farm operation is similar to the OP.  I set up drop points for customers to pick up their orders (different locations), but when I use the inventory tracking feature, I have to add inventory to each location.  Is it possible to consolidate the inventory so it can be ordered from all locations?

Message 7 of 8
Alumni

Currently, there isn't a way for Locations to share an inventory pool. You'll need to update inventory for each Location. 

@silverbirchfarm

Justin
Message 8 of 8