x

My Company Name is Greyed out when I try to set up shipping.

What's the point of having the free store when the store won't even calculate shipping?

I got to "Set Up Shipping" and it's all greyed out. 

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @CatinChouchoue Thanks for posting. 

Did you follow this guide for setting up your shipping rules? It looks like you currently have a flat rate rule for CA$15 per order shipped to US or CA.

You can edit the current rule you have setup by clicking Settings > Shipping >Edit or you can add a different rule to charge by the weight of the items. 

The guide should walk you through it, but please feel free to let me know if you run into any troubles setting it up. 

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

I did a test buy and the store expects me to ship 20$ worth of shipping fee for 10$? How come the store decides shipping yet I have no way to enter item dimension or select shipping methods?

Message 2 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @CatinChouchoue Thanks for posting. 

Did you follow this guide for setting up your shipping rules? It looks like you currently have a flat rate rule for CA$15 per order shipped to US or CA.

You can edit the current rule you have setup by clicking Settings > Shipping >Edit or you can add a different rule to charge by the weight of the items. 

The guide should walk you through it, but please feel free to let me know if you run into any troubles setting it up. 

Message 3 of 4

Because I corrected the shipping rule. The problem with constantly asking me for an address fixed itself right after I posted about it here. It kept blanking out the Store Name input field before that for an hour.

Message 4 of 4