x

Need Square adapter for Otterbox UniVERSE case

I need the same assistance as the person from this thread:

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/General-Discussion/Does-the-chip-reader-come-with-adapter-to-conn...

I have the uniVERSE case and no adapter to connect my contactless + chip reader to it.

Darren

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Need Square adapter for Otterbox UniVERSE case

Hello @Rotary_Darren! If you have the Otterbox uniVERSE case for iPhone 7 the contactless and chip card reader actually connects to phone via bluetooth -- so there's no need for an adapter.

There's more information about pairing the reader with your phone in our Support Center. 

Please let me know if this hasn't answered your question or if you were looking for something else. Happy to take another look! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

Hi Helen,

Thanks for your reply however I am not having problems pairing my reader with my iPhone.

My problem is attaching the reader to my uniVERSE case. I need the plastic piece (adapter) that attaches to the back of the reader and physically connects the reader to the case.

https://goo.gl/images/Nxf5Nb

I have the uniVERSE case for the iPhone 7, but it did not come with this plastic adapter piece.

If you look at my original post, I included a link where someone at Square (Kelly) had the piece of plastic I am looking for and sent it to the person who had the same problem I am having.

I need somone to send me this same piece that Kelly did.

Message 3 of 4

Hello @Rotary_Darren

I see the piece you're referring to! Unfortunately we no longer have the option to just send the plastic adapter anymore. I know that some retailers sell the adapter separately, so you might be able to find it at a retailer near you! 😀

Message 4 of 4