x

Need help to setup pick up for one day a week for the same week, not for the following

Please help anyone. My store accepts pick up once a week on Friday. I need to setup pick up for the same week. For example if customer orders on Wednesday pick up is the same week on Friday.  When customer placing an order it shows pick up only for the following week ( in one week) .

We sell fresh produce and can't keep it for 1 week. How to fix it ! Will really appreciate  any help  ๐Ÿ™!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @LilyK

Welcome back to the Community. 

Are you wanting that day to change each week for pick-up or would the second day stay the same too? 

If you want to add another date for pick-up, then it would have to be consistent going forward. 

You will go to your Online Store > Settings > Pickup & Delivery > Edit Location > Pickup Settings. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

I need pick up to be available every Friday .

Order preparation is 5 hours. Why the program shows that pick up is available in 1.5 weeks on the following Friday for customers who order on Monday.  How to setup the same week pick up for only once a week ( the same day ) all the time?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

@LilyK

I think I have figured out the culprit for that. It would have to do with your prep time of 5 hours. Here is an example of how prep time works: 

Example: if your prep time is 30 minutes and at 2 pm someone orders for 8 pm, the ticket will print at 7:30. 

If at 2 pm someone puts in an order for ASAP it will tell them the order will be ready in 30 minutes at 2:30 pm, and it will print the ticket immediately. 

This makes it tricky when your prep time is 5 hours. That's why it suggest it for the following week. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4