x

One Business Multiple Accounts

Can I manage one business from multiple accounts? In other words, can I have several accounts that login to manage one business?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey @wongwarrenโ€”welcome to the seller community!

Good question. We do offer a feature set that allows you to manage multiple locations associated with one business. With a multiple-location account, you'll be able to log in, then manage operations and employees at each place of business. To get started, I'd suggest taking a look at how it works here: Manage Multiple Locations with Square.

Hope this helps get you in the right direction. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any specific business needs. Happy to have another look. ๐Ÿ™‚

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 5

I know how to manage multiple business locations with one account, what I wanna know is if it is possible to do it the other way around, say I have multiple administrators that can manage said business but with their own separate accounts.

Message 3 of 5
Alumni

Hey @wongwarren - Stepping in for Tom here. It sounds like you might be looking for something like Employee Management. With this feature, your administrators would have their own login to the same Square account.

Hopefully, that's closer to the answer you were looking for. If not, just let us know!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 4 of 5

The thing is, I'm in Malaysia, and this feature seems to not be available here. I don't seem to be able to create roles as the button is not available.

Message 5 of 5