x
Beta Member

Postage charge higher for returning customers

Hi,

My returning customers are having an issue with postage in that it is higher than what the correct rates should be. This is for customers returning that have opted in saving their information on Square. Attached is an image one of my customers sent me that says that postage will cost £11.95 but it should actually cost £2.95. I found a fix  with this customer in that I asked them to go into their saved details, delete a letter and then add it again and save. This worked with the postage reverting to the normal rate. Has anyone else had this issue before?

Can the Square team have a look as it’s a bug in the system and I/we could be losing repeat business because they see the high postage rate which is incorrect.  

Thanks

6FE285A0-F9A2-4D94-8CB8-30AFA27CB5EC.jpeg

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Sorry to hear you are having this issue @Ofsaints! I haven't come across this before and as investigating this will require some account sensitive information (such as customer profile), the best thing would to be contact our Support team directly. They'll be able to check this information and escalate it to the appropriate team.  

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 2