x
Beta Member

SITE UNRESPONSIVE

I recently changed the format of my website so i can make certain categories available when our truck comes so we do not get online orders for things on there way and not in stock yet.  Basically a coming soon category.  But now i can barley navigate the site it is always saying page unresponsive.  3 different computers my android phone and 2 different internet services all with the same issue.  if I am having this issue I can imagine my customers are also..  How does this get fixed?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

That's odd @Windswept-garde. I don't see that you mentioned using different browsers. Have you tried the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? Also, if you haven't already, try viewing your site on an updated Chrome browser. 

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

I had to turn it off now i still have a category that will not allow purchase of those items until 5/24.  But I need to be able to change that again.  Is there a way to make items visible as in coming soon but not fore sale on the website.  Putting in 0 quantity dos not work for me as i have lots of additions and do this alone it takes days to get everything into the system.  I just don't want people purchasing items for pick up before the arrive

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Windswept-garde - stepping in for Nika on this one in her absence. Thanks for adding that context and giving that troubleshooting a try. 

We don't offer a coming soon option in regards to the Online Store. You could create a specific category titled as 'coming soon,' but if you do not have stock available, your item would be listed as out of stock.

I am more than happy to pass along your feedback along to our Product Teams if you like. You can learn about the Feature Request process here.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

yes please do as this would be extremely helpful on the retail side if we could turn on and off a certain category but still show items for sale.  like the restaurant version does.  

Message 5 of 5