x

Sales put through using Square & my Weebly website

Hello, I have square synced with my Weebly website. When a customer makes a purchase on the Weebly store, using square point of sale, the sale comes through on my "in-store" tablet in the transactions list & the sales report. Which is good, that's what I want. 

But, when you view the transaction in square transaction list it shows as a custom amount, and that custom amount is the total of tax + the item cost. So when I run a report at the end of the day, the sales report tax number is significantly wrong. 

Why does it not recognize the tax? It also makes it difficult, because square handles it as a custom amount, rather than the actual item that was sold, when I view end day reports the tax is wrong AND I can't even see what was sold. 

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Yes I did hear back.  Apparently the integration with Weebly does not break down the transactions to show the tax as a separate line item.  Square advised they do not provide any reporting of sales data to Canada Revenue. I will have to rely on my own spreadsheets for tax calculations as the Square reports are not correct.

Message 22 of 22