x

Selling Bundled Items - pulling from Inventory

I'm looking to bundle a series of 3 products for a set price, but those products are still available to purchase individually in our store.  

How do I get the bundle product to pull the separate stock from the inventory so my counts are correct? 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Beta Member

It's still not possible. this feature request has been asked since 2016... I don't understand how this "community" thing work.

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Square-Point-of-Sale-Feature/Feature-Request-Bundle-items-as-a-si...

Message 2 of 14
Square Community Moderator

Hi @SamuelDesgagne1 - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

You are correct - this exact ask is still considered a feature request at this time.

I’ve shared your feature request with our Product Team, as they improve and update our products based on feedback like this. To learn more about how feature requests work, please see this post from one of our Seller Community Moderators.

In the meantime, keep an eye out for any updates, here, in our Seller Community. We appreciate your input

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 14

Has there not been any update on this feature request? It's a pretty standard retail sales POS requirement, so I'm struggling to understand how Square has not added this feature yet??? @_Violet Especially when most other POS platforms have this feature?

Message 4 of 14

I understand your frustration, @Sportstown, however, we don't have an update on this feature request yet. While we aren't able to share timelines of what our teams are working on, this is something we've heard a lot of customers have requested, and we're working on it!                                                                                                                                                                                    

Message 5 of 14

I too have been waiting for this request.  Please add another user (thinking of switching over to Shopify!) to the growing list who need this feature in Square/Square Online.  

Message 6 of 14
Beta Member

Hello, we need this done ASAP!! There is a huge demand for this. This option should have been available from the get go. I worked in POS programming for over 30 years and the most simplest and cheapest software have this feature.

Roger Leduc
Message 7 of 14

Our team is aware of this request @vbwelland. They are currently exploring the best ways to implement this for our Sellers.  Stay tuned!

JJ
Message 8 of 14
Beta Member

Thats Great. How will we know when it has been implemented?

Roger Leduc
Message 9 of 14

That's a good question @vbwelland Once the team is ready to release their improvements to the public, there will be communication in-app, via email, and on the Product Updates page here in the community. 

JJ
Message 10 of 14

We desperately need this feature and are disheartened to the fact that it seems like your really not working on this issue.  May have to change POS system as others have this option.

Message 11 of 14

Hey, there @MayG! Our team is working on releasing this feature to Sellers soon. It is currently being tested on a limited amount of Sellers. Stay toon for a release soon.

JJ
Message 12 of 14
Beta Member

Hi there - is there any progress on the "selling bundles" issue?  When will this feature be ready?  It's really becoming tedious to come up with "work-arounds" all the time!

Please let us know the timeline on this feature - it's been a long time coming.

Message 13 of 14

Hey there @beamish thanks for reaching out and checking on this. Our team is actually running a beta for this feature. In order to participate you would need to have opted into Square Retail Plus. If you are interested please subscribe and let me know here, make sure to tag me so I can see your reply. Once you do I can let the team know you would like to join the beta. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Message 14 of 14